Microsoft Office has been a part of many lives for decades. It facilitates professionals, businesses, student and individuals for personal purposes. There have been many versions created, each more enhanced than the next. Microsoft Office 2013 follows Microsoft Office 10 and precedes Microsoft Office 2016. This productivity suite for Windows comes in handy for many when they want to design virtual files and e-documents. Microsoft Office is always the product that immediately comes to mind when anyone thinks about taking on such tasks. It is not only the best document generating application for offices but for home use as well.
Once you begin using Office 2013 you will immediately notice its refreshing, coherent, clean interface across any platform used such as tablets, desktops, and smartphones. This version of Microsoft Office comes with handy new tools. For example, toolbars are removed, allowing you to tab and swipe through documents such as E-Reader. With this version, there is also better support for videos. There are innovative and simple ways for working charts and formula in spreadsheets. Also, Powerpoint has been optimized, getting much better controls for presentation mode. For instance, there is a Slide Zoom tool to enlarge one part of a slide. You can now add photos to presentation easily. These pictures can be accessed from Flickr, other online or social media site and your personal album.
The thing is, getting a working version of Microsoft Office 2013 can be difficult, as the manufacturers want you to use their latest versions. One has to be careful because there are a lot of used, duplicate and fake product keys being offered out there. But once you find a genuine product key, you can access the features of this Office version.
Key Features of Microsoft Office 2013
If you garner a genuine operating product key for the software, you will have the advantage of many great features that will enhance your work and make getting the finished product much easier. Some features include:
- The ability to create, view and edit various Microsoft file layouts.
- Support for PDF files.
- There is now a start screen that can be personalized for each grouped application
- The modern, clean user-friendly interface along with effortless access to well-known features from the ribbon makes the software a great choice.
- It is very simple to join with OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) so there can be easy backup and sharing of documents. This version of Office makes it seamless to sync files across more than one devices. You are also provided with 15 free GB of storage on OneDrive.
- There is now Read Mode which allows for disturbance-free reading.
- More templates with more styles have been added.
- It is now simple to change the contents of documents into graphs and tables.
- The user can now swipe, draw or handwrite notes into the OneNote app.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Office 2013
- Many types of documents can be produced including PDF files, Excel files, Powerpoint presentations, Word files, Publish files such as envelopes, brochures flyers and more
- The user can get access to documents anytime, anywhere from any device.
- You can get sneak peeks of apps if you hover over them so you can get some info without actually opening the app.
- Videos from the internet can now be embedded in a document and it very simple to accomplish.
- There are features in place that makes editing files much easier, even PDF files.
- The latest subscription model has software and cloud storage of 1TB.
- The new User interface is touch-friendly and that can come in quite handy. Plus the minimalist interface is easy to use and it’s a nice touch.
- New updates are issued every month, which is fantastic. It is always great to have access to the newest technologies.
- The option to display more than one calendar month has vanished, which can be a bit annoying for those who depend on it to keep up with things for more than one month.
- Texts tend to flow around inserted pictures in a document with the Live Layout feature, which can get annoying as well.
How To Get Microsoft Office 2013
It has been quite a while since Microsoft put out the 2013 version of its well-known and reliable office suites. Since that time, many newer versions have been produced and released. Microsoft has changed the method by which to get a license to activate the products for Office. Of course, with this change, Office 2013 can no longer be downloaded from Microsoft’s website. But, not to worry, there are ways to still obtain a free downloadable version of Office 2013. The sites or links to the sites that are here to save day are as followed:
- Softonic offers a download
- Download it from CNET
- There is a free download on FileHippo
- Obtain the Office 2013 update for 64-bit Operating System
Minimum System Requirements
There are a few components that need to be in place for the installation and running of Microsoft Office 2013. So, before you begin using it, ensure that you have these minimum requirements in place.
- A processor of 1GHz- 64 bit or 32 bit
- At least 3 GB of free hard disk space
- At least 2 GB of random access memory for a 64 bit CPU or at least 1 GB for a 32 bit CPU
- A graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 9
- A screen that can display at least 1024 x 576
In many people’s everyday lives Microsoft Office has an important role. People rely on it to produce many kinds of documents for business or personal purposes. Entire businesses even operate smoothly with the help of the program. Office 2013 has a lot of great features that serve the population very well. It has evolved right along with us and technology, giving enhanced features and tools, with its touch-friendly interface and cloud storage options. It is an ideal program to have and it is a good thing that it can still be accessed with the right product key generator.
microsoft office 2013 product key
|microsoft office 2013 product key generator||2,100er34-3483-34893|
|microsoft office professional plus 2013 product key generator||1,1003438-3548-58933|
|microsoft office pro plus 2013 product key generator||150543833-5893-4593|
|microsoft office 2013 product key generator free download||100534783-3579-3489|
|product key generator for Microsoft office 2013||40343782-35893-5734|