Windows 10 Product Key
Windows 10 is the latest version released by Microsoft Company and has gained popularity within the little space of its release. Many diverse ways of activating this Windows have been created as well. Many of them worked fine, but one of the best means you can ever use is the Windows 10 Product keys. The Windows 10 Product key is of high benefit because it does not only activate your Windows for a while, it can be used for a lifetime. You just need to go through the appropriate means.
List of Windows 10 Product Key
The product keys are applicable for the following editions of Windows 10 version:
- Windows 10 Home Edition Keys
- Windows 10 Single Language Key
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Pro Serial Key
- Windows 10 product key: Technical Preview for Consumer
- Windows 10 product number
What are the Product Key?
The product keys referred to in the Windows 10 product keys is mainly a way of guarding the software against theft. It is a way of making sure your Windows is legally installed which prevent the activities of users from using it anyhow they like. You can get this product key in different ways. The most common and legal way for you to get it is to purchase the Windows 10 from Microsoft directly.
The product keys are attached alongside the Windows 10 pack. It is like a sticker on the pack. With it, you can be a genuine user of Microsoft Windows. You won’t need to be seen notifications of registering your Windows unnecessarily. These product keys should be kept safe if possible. It may be needed later in future. Some applications might need to be re-install and by the time you would get to the option of the product key, it will be left blank. Then you will need to insert it again. You might even need to format your system or your hard drive might get corrupted or damaged. So keep the product keys safe.
How To Get Windows 10 For Free
There are many ways to get through to get Windows 10 for free. I will briefly discuss three ways you can use. Just follow any of the steps you prefer, and you will get to enjoy it to your level of satisfaction
- You can upgrade directly to Windows 10 on the Accessibility Page
Step 1: go to the Accessibility page on your system, an option of updating to Windows 10 for free will be seen there after clicking on it
Step 2: click on the option with “Upgrade now”. With the clicking on it, the upgrading will be commenced. The updating Assistant Program of Windows 10 will be downloaded
Step 3: the program should be run, and a page requesting for license agreement will come up, then accept and continue with it
Step 4: immediately the update is finished, the Windows 10 is then ready
- Download Windows 10 ISO file
Step 1: go to the Download Windows 10 page and click on it
Step 2: run it after downloading
Step 3: create installation should be selected in which you will be directed to choosing the next option, the way you prefer to install your Windows will be asked thereafter
Step 4: choose the ISO file option, the next option should be click on. Then save it at a desired location on the system
Step 5: immediately the download is successfully complete, the ISO file will be on the system automatically
Step 6: the location at which the ISO file was saved should be open. Then right-click on the file and select it by opening it with Windows Explorer
Step 7: the contents of the ISO file will now be visible. Look for setup with the .exe name
Step 8: the setup will request for downloading, then make sure it is downloaded for updating processing
Step 9: accept their license terms in other for you to be able to proceed
Step 10: it is complete after you might have accepted their license terms.
- Becoming a Windows Insider
Step 1: you will need to join the Windows insider program first. Click on the page to go this option. The option of where to sign in is there
Step 2: read the agreement of their program and accept by joining the group. An interested area should be chosen at this option
Step 3: go to option settings. Windows 10 settings to be specific
Step 4: update and security option should be selected
Step 5: at the update section of the Windows, advanced options is there, choose it
Step 6: click on get started at the Get insider option
Step 7: Click on next until you get to where to confirm
Step 8: just restart the system now
- The requirement for the installation of Windows 10 is given below:
- Processor: 1 GHz (gigahertz) minimum requirement or any faster processor than 1 GHz
- RAM: for a version of a 32-bit operating system, the required size is 1 gigabyte and for a version of a 64-bit operating system, the required size is 2 GB
- Hard Drive: the space required for a 32-bit operating system is at least 16 gigabyte while for the 64 bit, it is 20 gigabyte
How To Activate Windows 10 Product Keys
Have you been stuck while on the way while trying to activate Windows 10, you do not need to worry about that again? What you need to do is not that difficult. Just follow these steps that will be listed below:
- Make sure you download the setup first and get a product key alongside it. It will be requested for while installing it
- Install it and after it might have been completed, the activation will be done online.
- In other to check your activation status, go the settings, and click on the updating and security option
- The next step is for you to click on activation under the update and security option
- These will then display your status for you whether you have finally been on a registered and activated Windows 10.
|windows 10 product key||93,000-SDF3492-348929|
|windows 10 pro product key||28,000-ER48292-348922|
|free windows 10 product key||12,000-E8392382-348929|
|windows 10 home product key||11,0004-34893498-34893|
|buy windows 10 product key||11,00034-EE89348-E9W8|
PREVIOUS ARTICLE: Windows 10 product key generator