Windows 8.1 Product Key
Everyone knows about Windows 8.1 Product Key. And has most likely had the experience using them. There are multiple editions of Microsoft Windows, each offering updated features from the previous. Windows 8.1 follows Windows 8 and precedes Windows 10. It’s ideal for users who already have Windows 8. Windows 8.1 is the operating system that takes the previous to a new level.
The design, for the most part, is the same as the previous edition, with the simple metro startup page and live tiles. It is still an operating system that was made for more than the PC. It can be used with laptops, Smartphones, and tablets as well. Users have the freedom to do what they want on the go anytime. It is ideal for professionals with busy schedules who are constantly on the go, but it is also great for those who simply want it for personal use.
A few major differences with this version is unlike the previous there is a start button that many missed. The boost desktop option launches a normal desktop screen without the metro tiles. A great change is the optimized search so that the metro desktop also serves a convenient search engine. The split metro apps have more options than the usual 70:30 ratio when using two at one time.
There is another small change that makes a big difference and that is the capability to make metro background match the desktop background. Last but not least, there are more setting options for metro.
Windows 8.1 License Key
There are many great features that make up Windows 8.1. Though, Windows product come with a hefty price tag, getting a genuine product key for this edition of Windows doesn’t have to be. There are plenty of sites that provide real copies of Windows 8.1 product keys free of charge.
Features of Windows 8.1 Product Key
This edition comes with quite a few upgrades and features of its own that will greatly benefit users. Here are some of the main features of the updated operating system:
- It is efficient with a desktop that is familiar to users, the capability to start up your device on the desktop and easy access to the home screen.
- SkyDrive is available on this version.
- The operating system will adapt to your lifestyle and preferences. Users will have the benefit of saving or synchronizing custom files, apps, home screen and other settings on your tablet and computer with SkyDrive. Applications can be integrated such as videos, music and Xbox games.
- It provides matchless performance and compatibility. The operating system is compatible with Windows 7 applications, devices, and software. The fact that it facilitates touch technology allows for a choice between various tablets or PCs on the market.
- It is reliable with a solid foundation- Windows 7. Plus, there is optimized security for parental controls, browsing, and account protection.
- It runs fast. All of the apps and the PC start up quickly.
- Internet Explorer on this version has been upgraded.
A few technologies that were introduced with Windows 8.1 include:
- Support for DirectX 11.2
- Resilient File System (ReFS is supported.
- There is joined support for 3-dimensional printing.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Windows 8.1
- The performance of the operating system has greatly improved.
- There are plenty more ways to customize your experience.
- The start button has returned.
- There is improved integration with SkyDrive.
- Microsoft Office does not have any touch apps as yet
- The updated edition may take some getting used to it, with its new technologies.
- For SkyDrive and Windows Store applications, it is difficult to view the progress of background updates.
- IE 11 is not yet supported by all sites.
System Requirements for Windows 8.1
To use Windows 8.1 product key, your system must be able to operate Windows. The minimum requirements for this edition of Windows are:
- A 1 GHz processor
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- About 16 GB of free hard drive space
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 supported (built-in or dedicated)
- Screen resolution of 1366 x 768
- Internet access is needed to download the software and use the product key to activate.
How to Activate Product Key for Windows 8.1
It is easy to activate Windows. You need a genuine product key for Windows 8.1, which can be easily attained.
- The first step it to close all programs
- Select the start button to open and run the application
- When a dialogue box pops up, enter “slui 2” into the text box and select Enter.
- Once the activation window pops up, enter the Windows 8.1 product key as asked. You can get product keys from various sites and all you have to do is copy and paste.
- Once the product key is entered, Windows will automatically be activated.
- Depending on what internet speed you have, the process should only take a few minutes to activate a genuine copy of the Windows 8.1 and you will have full use of all of its features.
Windows 8.1 has been re imagined from start to finish. It is an operating system that has been made to work with the users, to keep you connected to websites, people and everything that you love and enjoy. There has most of the features that people love from the previous edition and a few new and valuable tools. This program fits the way we live today, whether you use it as a professional for business or for personal purposes, and it embraces the efficient and innovative world of touch technology.
Previous article: windows 8.1 product key generator
windows 8.1 product key List Here
|windows 8.1 product key
|windows 8.1 pro product key
|windows 8.1 product key generator
|buy windows 8.1 product key
|free windows 8.1 product key